Monday, July 29, 2013

We've Moved!

Daniel and I bought our first home and we LOVE it!  It is a cute little 1940's house on the edge between Midtown and East Memphis.  It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths - come visit us and you don't have to share a bathroom with us anymore!

Five things I love the most about this house:
One - The kitchen is updated and full of storage.
Two - I don't have to go into a terrifying, filthy basement to do laundry
Three - The landscaping, especially the beautiful backyard seating area (thank you previous owner who ran a landscaping business, seriously, thank you.)
Four - Water pressure hooray!!!
Five - It doesn't have a basement from my nightmares.

I already miss our old neighborhood, Evergreen, with two parks within walking distance, but Parker is definitely benefiting from the proximity of Chickasaw Gardens neighborhood and their pond.  I also miss my four minute commute, but fifteen isn't so bad!  Worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment